Day 7 of my 60 day handstand challenge

So I'm 7 days into my handstand challenge, and things are looking pretty good.  I made some good progress I think, but I'm starting to run into a couple problems.
-Wrist pains
-Can't seem to get my body straight without crashing down.

Of course, I could settle with the curved back handstand, but I'd like to challenge myself and really try and get the perfect gymnastics style handstand with the straight back.  I figure, if I'm going to do this, might as well go all the way.  The only problem is whenever I consciously stiffen out my body and legs, I seem to lose balance... I thought it was supposed to help me keep my balance?!  The other problem is that since I workout everyday, by the time I get home from school my muscles are exhausted.  Especially yesterday, (which btw, I got a new personal record on deadlifts... 350 lbs!) =)  My wrists were extremely tired from deadlifts and back day in general, and found that my handstand suffered as well.

Anyways, here's a video of my progress... as promised!


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment